Adventures in consciousness

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

no worries?

I wrote earlier
noticable lack of cares & worries what others think or see
I also had no problem unbuttoning her shirt on the dance floor; I could have gone further and pobably would have if the venue was burning man.

How do I have that attitude when there hasn't been a buildup? I could use NLP techniques. I want to think of what I am doing instead of what I'm not doing.

There is one further piece to throw in the mix. And it may be the crux. The majority of her attention was upon me. She made no effort to talk with anyone else or to catch anyone else's eye.

Wow...just writing that forced me to stop, cross my arms, tighten my throat, tense my shoulder, and have the overwhelming desire to argue it away. Touching a raw nerve here....

No comments: