Adventures in consciousness

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Mirror and Mantra

I put a mirror on my desk . I'm getting feedback from others that I look angry or upset. It could be that I'm lying to myself so well that I don't even realize it. So I'm keeping a mirror here so I can see what they are talking about. Also, it's interesting to see the differences after doing some of the exercises. I should probably take pictures for measurement.

The mantra I use for emotional switching is the Law. My definition of Will keeps changing. Will currently defined as the combined, multiple intelligence selves using conscious decisions and intent.
So getting high on Love is the Law, love under Will. Love, that chemical release of oxytocin and neuro transmitters. Chemicals administered under will. Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. And that's where the infinite loop kicks in and I am HIGH. Consciously kick off sub/un/conscious routines to change brain chemistry to accomplish whatever. Motherfuckin' magick.

No comments: